Solar Water Heater
Solar Water Heater is the conversion of Sunlight into Heat for Water Heating using a solar thermal collector. A variety of configurations are available at varying cost to provide solutions in different climates and latitudes. It is widely used for residential and some industrial applications.
Solar Collectors that can reliably convert >50% of available Sunlight for domestic Hot Water supply. A solar water heater is one of the most effective ways of cutting a household’s carbon footprint by reducing reliance on dirty fossil fuel usage. By offsetting the use of electricity, gas or heating oil, using solar water heaters can also provide financial savings by reducing energy costs.
- Features: Special Non-stick coating for hard water
- Latest welding technology gives enhanced life up to 20 years
- Outer cladding GI precoated sheet, durable and aesthetic
- PUF insulation for round the clock hot water
- Copper coated triple layered tube for better efficiency
- Winter special angle for more hot water during winter season
- Available in flat plate collector, evacuated tube collector, Pressurised and non-pressurised.